Friday, February 4, 2011

Testimony



Mrs Esmawati Mohd Yatim, having an injury at her back-bone as she slipped at the toilet. After 3 weeks suffering the pain and can't sound a sleep, she had to swallow pain-killer for 4 weeks because of the prolonged pain at her hips and back ribs. The pain fade out as she drank MonaVie in 4 days.

Dr Linclon Lim, a diabetes patient. His sugar levels dropped from 6.4 to 4.1 in 2 days.

Mrs Ong Swap Poh, 48. A cancer sufferer. During May 2008, he had  infected by virus from the wound at his body that caused him having a bad fever and charged in ICU ward. He was very weak after he had discharged from the hospital. After he drank MonaVie in a week, he felt energetic and healthy.

Mrs Loh Kim Hui, a housewife who suffered Arthiritis for 13 years. She felt her pain had fade out  significantly as she drank MonaVie in a week. She felt energetic and healthy.

Mrs Suhani, joint problem. I am 49 years old and suffered joint pain. One day my husband introduced MonaVie to me. After I drank half of the bottle, the pain had gone. Before this, I'd tried doing physical exercises, but it was ineffective. As I took MonaVie these days, my joint pain had gone signifcantly.

3 comments: